Arizona 1240 XT
Building on its market-leading predecessor, the new Arizona® 1240 XT extra-large true flatbed printer offers excellent print quality and versatility across both flexible and rigid media applications.
- 4 colour VariaDot™ imaging technology produces superior image quality
- Extra-large flatbed architecture with additional Roll Media Option
- Excellent productivity with output speeds of up to 35m² per hour
- Continuous printing thanks to dual origins and two independent vacuum systems
- Easy and reliable media positioning through pneumatic registration pins
- Automated Printhead Maintenance Option for consistent performance print after print
- Improved productivity through new intelligent operator panel functions
- Active Pixel Placement Compensation delivers accurate results across the whole table
- Upgradable to the Arizona 1260 XT or Arizona 1280 XT for greater application versatility and superb near-photo print quality
Vaadake toodet Arizona 1240 XT üksikasjalikumalt
Outstanding print quality
The Arizona 1200 series of printers, including the new extra-large Arizona 1240 XT, takes the industry-leading Arizona 400 series to a new level. The Arizona 1240 XT represents an excellent quality extra-large true flatbed printer designed for mid-volume sign and display producers. The award-winning VariaDot imaging system achieves superior image quality using only CMYK inks. Benefit from an impressive blend of high quality results and low ink consumption that averages just 8ml/m² including maintenance.
Sustained quality across all media
By enhancing the Arizona range’s industry-proven true extra-large flatbed architecture, the Arizona 1240 XT delivers stunning print quality on rigid media. For added versatility, choose the integrated Roll Media Option to achieve uncompromising print quality with flexible media applications. You’re assured of accurate, uniform print geometry across the entire extra-large print area thanks to Active Pixel Placement Compensation.
Breathtaking application versatility
With the ability to print on a wide variety of media and objects in full colour, print service providers can capture revenue from a wide range of applications. These include standard sign and display (POP/POS, retail signage), decorative or functional printing on objects, or short-run packaging applications. An extra-large table makes almost any assignment – including large formats - easy to achieve. Enjoy the flexibility to choose media or objects of any size – up to 50.8mm thick and as large as 2.5m x 3.08m. The third-generation UV curing system ensures impressive results with even the thinnest, most heat-sensitive media.
Versatile options put you in control
Adding the Roll Media Option extends your choice of applications to almost any flexible media up to 2.2 m wide. And so that your printer can easily evolve in step with your growing business, th
Toote tehnilised andmed
Lisateave toote Arizona 1240 XT, selle funktsioonide ja võimaluste kohta.